- A proven passion for design, and a visual eye, which you can apply to our clients’ challenges
- A sharp thinker with a rigorous approach to analysis, and an ability to distill the data to reveal what’s important
- An accomplished communicator capable of reporting (in writing and verbally) with clarity and confidence
A good organiser with experience coordinating projects, and great attention to detail
- An intrepid traveler, excited by the prospect of visiting far flung and close to home destinations
- Someone who’s empathetic and innately curious about what makes people do what they do.
- Experience interviewing or moderating is an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of standard software packages (including Word and Keynote, ideally)
- A team player who thrives on collaborating with clients, colleagues and partners
- Someone with a keen desire to make a positive contribution to the company culture and office vibe
What makes The Big Picture a great place to work?
Being part of The Big Picture means being part of a supportive team with a shared vision. We give back what you put in, guiding and supporting your development. We believe it’s our people that make us the great company we are and back this up with excellent training and mentoring support, career progression opportunities, and a competitive benefits package.