- Strong Commercial Foundations. C.30 staff in London (HQ) and NY.
- Established and highly trusted brand insight agency.
- Leading clients inc: General Mills, Unilever, Reckitt Benckiser, PepsiCo, GSK, Diageo, Facebook, Disney, Abbot
- Business growing; open to and supportive of entrepreneurial initiatives.
- High quality, ambitious, motivated team
5 x Expertise:
Delivery. Excellence of technical qualitative (/integrated) outputs and innovations, experience across a range of areas (CPG essential including – packaging, comms, brand ID, NPD)
Commercial. Growing qualitative business (sales and profit)
People. Attracting, retaining, training and developing an excellent and fully engaged team
Operations. Developing Reporting Systems & Processes; Financial Control
Strategy. Contributing to and implementing strategy
5x Evidence Sought:
Delivery: Excellence of technical qualitative (/integrated) outputs and innovations
- Evidence of leading qualitative insight and strategy projects – able to deliver to the highest standards at every stage of process from proposal to final report
- Evidence of extensive CPG experience including in depth knowledge of how to apply insight to packaging, product, brand identity, comms and NPD challenges
Commercial: Growing business (sales and profit UK and US)
- Evidence of delivery of profit (and sales), working to a commercial agenda.
- Ideally evidence of achieving annual sales growth.
- Evidence of influencing skills (tell compelling story) & networking comfort.
People: Attracting, retaining, training excellent and fully engaged team
- Evidence of team building: mentoring and management success.
- Ideally evidence of inspiring people to retain them.
- Ideally evidence of strategic involvement in recruitment process.
Operations: Developing Reporting Systems & Processes; Financial Control
- Evidence of creating systems and processes that facilitate growth.
- Evidence of financial management and control that ensure profitability.
- Evidence of creating reporting structures that create highly productive teams.
Strategy: Adding to and implementing fully integrated design strategy
- Evidence of design centric cultural DNA and similar values to company.
- Evidence of contributing to commercial strategy, ideally integrated/similar.
- Ideally evidence of setting a new business function up within an agency.