In this role, you will lead the management of quantitative projects and proposals here at The Big Picture.
Team members in this role will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of project administration are completed, coordinating input to proposals and writing them, running the data collection, undertaking analysis, building long-term client relationships, and drafting debriefs.
- Takes the lead in writing proposals to the briefing and scope agreed. This includes collection of costings from suppliers, creating charts for the proposal, etc.
- Uses experience and instinct to determine the best way of handling the project and any issues arising throughout.
- Owns the project, overseeing completion of all administrative activities required to set-up both face-to-face and online projects.
- Responsible for ensuring project is on-budget.
- Makes clear suggestions to Project Lead around sampling requirements and quantitative quotas.
- Ensures the correct stimulus package is delivered for research.
- Oversees and produces high quality questionnaires with minimal input from seniors, ensuring project objectives are met.
- Manages the data merge and analysis of data, drawing on everyone’s insights to create a full research picture, then ensuring the scope is agreed and approved by the Project Lead.
- Works closely with qual team on projects, conducting integrated analysis.
- Creates the debrief document, co-ordinating the different actions of team members, ensuring the correct base and source is referenced on all slides.