The Research Manager role…
2020 has been a challenging year for us all. We’re incredibly grateful to be in the fortunate position where demand for our services is a strong as ever. In fact, we’re even busier, so we’re looking to expand our team with a qualitative researcher to help ensure we continue to deliver high quality work to our clients, that has real impact.
Specifically, we’re looking for a Research Manager to join the team – someone who is already managing projects and teams, and has exposure to both UK and International research. Experience in design research is not essential, but a background in brand communication and strategic marketing is a definite advantage.
Team members in this role will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of project administration are completed, coordinating input to proposals and writing them, moderating a range of online and face-to-face/virtual sessions, undertaking analysis, building long-term client relationships, drafting debriefs and managing fieldwork suppliers.
Our quant and qual teams are truly integrated, so you’ll not only develop your qualitative skills, but get exposure to adhoc quantitative methodologies.
We value our people and provide an outstanding platform for career progression and development. You will be encouraged to hit the ground running and play a pivotal role in the team from the outset – managing projects and teams from project inception through to delivery. In addition, training (both internal and external) will be provided, along with a structured induction plan and a dedicated Development Manager.
- Takes the lead in writing proposals to the briefing and scope agreed. This includes collection of costings from suppliers, creating charts for the proposal, etc.
- Uses experience and instinct to determine the best way of handling the project and any issues arising throughout.
- Owns the project, overseeing completion of all administrative activities required to set-up both face-to-face and online projects.
- Responsible for ensuring project is on-budget.
- Liaises with the field agencies to ensure the right fieldwork participants are recruited (including signing off the screener).
- Oversees drafting of the discussion guides for the fieldwork.