Introducing The Big Picture…
We’re a global qualitative research agency specializing in design research, with offices in London and New York.
We believe design research is different – it requires a combination of design expertise and research experience that generalist research agencies simply can’t provide. Nowhere else will you find a greater level of global design research knowledge than at The Big Picture. We make design work harder for our clients and have experience across a range of areas including: Pack, NPD, Retail, Visual Brand Identity, Innovation, Strategy and design for retail.
After 20 years of working globally from our offices in London, we opened our first international office in New York in 2013. Recent strong business growth has meant that we need to expand our team! As such we’re in search of an Associate Director-level researcher keen to specialize in the area of design research.
This is a fantastic role for someone who can lead and get stuck in at every stage of the research process, and who relishes the opportunity to help shape the business, building on the success we’ve had so far.
We’re looking for an expert and insightful qualitative researcher to report into the SVP. They need to have experience working at every stage of the research process, and be practiced at leading projects start to finish, from taking the brief from the client, to writing and delivering the final report.
Specifically we’re looking for:
- A sharp thinker with strong analytical ability; someone comfortable with detail, but able to rise above it to tell a story
- A skilled communicator with excellent written skills and an engaging and confident presenter VACANCY ADVERT Associate Director
- A good organizer with excellent attention to detail, an ability to make things run like clockwork
- A proven passion for design, and a visual eye, which they can apply to our clients’ challenges
- Advanced knowledge of standard software packages (including Word and Keynote ideally)